January & February Events
- Wed, Feb 08PlymouthAdults, come and join us for a night out and learn from owner Kym Joles the art behind beautiful cookie decorating. In this class you will be given an array of different Valentines themed cookies and be guided in different decorating techniques.
- Thu, Feb 09PlymouthCome join us for a Galentine's night out and try a flight of our delicious South African wines while our amazing florist, David guides you through a flight of three different flower arrangements to take home and disperse all around your house!
- Mon, Feb 13PlymouthCome and join us and learn how to make forever bracelets with you and your special Valentine or Galentine. While you are waiting for your bracelets, decorate some festive valentines' cookies at our cookie decorating station!
- Wed, Jan 25PlymouthCome join us and our coffee specialist Allen to teach you everything that goes into making our one-of-a-kind coffee. You will be able to try a variety of different types of espresso and specialty coffee and even be shown a little latte art!
- Thu, Jan 12PlymouthTeens, come join us in making your very own morse code bracelets! In this class, you will be able to make a secret message using morse code texture to disinter! You will then be able to take home your very own scripted morse code bracelets!
ABOUT OUR CLASSES
Based in Plymouth, Minnesota. Kym provides classes that are fun, interactive, and designed to marry art/baking for the ultimate artistic development in the culinary form of cookies, cakes, and chocolates.
Cookie decorating combined with the love of art and food in one activity! Come and learn how to make edible masterpieces that can be devoured. Kym teaches a variety of techniques from basic to intricate. Cookie decorating consistency, flooding, piping, painting, watercolor staining, stenciling, and many more techniques.
As a student, you will learn to use multiple mediums such as edible paint, metallic’s, sugar crystals, molds, and much more! You can even learn how to create our sprinkles…think of it as an edible art class!