Thu, Jun 22|
Learn How to Have Flawless Eyebrow
Learn how to master the best flawless eyebrows by amazing artist Emma Schierman! Not only will you take the skill to do again at home but also will be given the exact recommend products to take home and replicate it just as you did in class! Please read description for full detail and expectations
Time & Location
Jun 22, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Plymouth, 15725 37th Ave N #7, Plymouth, MN 55446, USA
About the event
- This makeup master class experience is a fun-filled learning session that will give you knowledge on how to properly shape your eyebrows and master a natural eyeshadow look. You will leave here understanding how to achieve an effortless everyday makeup look.
- What you will need to bring: concealer of your choice, neutral colored eyeshadow pallet, eyelash curler, mascara, and notebook (optional).
- Each member will have their own mirror to follow the demonstration being taught on the model.
- Instructor will guide you through the class step by step.
- Makeup Artist: Emma Schierman
- Model: Claire Schierman
- Emma is a Minneapolis - St. Paul based makeup artist, and a senior studying at the University of St. Thomas for business marketing. Her love for makeup started when she was in dance as a child at the age of 2. As a self taught makeup artist she has been able to do makeup for photoshoots, the University of St. Catherine fashion show, weddings, and prom.
- Provided products: eyebrow gel, eyebrow pencil, and two brushes
Why an eyebrow class??
I believe that eyebrows are one of the most important parts of my makeup application process. They frame your face and help accentuate your natural features. Many people are afraid to touch their eyebrows because let’s face it, I’ve heard all the nightmare stories of the thin eyebrow trend in the 90’s… and now fluffy, clean brows are all the talk! While eyebrows are the main focus of this master class you will also leave understanding how to achieve a natural everyday eyeshadow look.